As a full-service property management company, we offer a flexible program to meet your needs.
Our Philosophy is Simple
“We are dedicated to providing the best possible service to our family of owners.”
Our Approach is what Sets us Apart
“We care for your investment as if it were our own.”
Our Values are what Our Clients Appreciate Most
“We are transparent, accessible, and dependable.”
Superior Marketing and Customer Expertise: With superior online marketing experience, we know how to leverage the internet and fully utilize search engine optimization to capture potential guests and increase the occupancy and rental rate for your benefit. We know our target audience intimately and how to reach them through tried and tested revenue-generating marketing channels and partnerships.
Seasoned Property Management Experts: Given our in-depth knowledge of luxury developments and construction, we can effectively and efficiently manage your property and avoid potential costly repairs. We understand typical maintenance issues and take proactive measures to maintain and protect your home to the highest standard.
Targeted Focus on High-End Luxury Market: Our focus on the high-end luxury market ensures that your property will be exposed to guests that expect, and are willing to pay for, the best. It is our attention to the smallest of detail and our commitment to superior customer service that sets us apart and promotes repeat visits from desirable guests.
For Our Management Fee we will:
- Provide a team of experienced professionals to personally handle all rental inquiries, offer guest services, maximize rental revenue, maintain properties to the highest standard, and manage maintenance issues proactively.
- Create a personalized rental strategy based on your individual needs.
- Provide and enforce rental contracts.
- Market your property, leveraging successful marketing channels through our extensive knowledge of the market, target audience, and local network.
- Work closely with your real estate partners.
- Coordinate spa maintenance, snow removal, the restocking of routine maintenance supplies, etc.
- Oversee housekeeping services and arrange departure cleans and optional daily or mid-week cleans.
- Conduct a home inventory check prior to entering our rental program to ensure each property is stocked with all items in the Tahoe Exclusive Vacation Rental Homeowner Inventory check list.
- Perform frequent home inspections, including pre-arrival and post-departure inspections.
- Offer Damage Protection Insurance and manage security deposits forfeitures and send letters in compliance with legal requirements when damage occurs.
- Represent you in credit card charges, refunds, extra charges, disputes, etc.
- Provide you with a monthly statement detailing all rents and expenses.
- Handle all rental revenue from tenants and disperse funds.
- Manage tax requirements, including the collection of Transient Occupancy Tax from your guests, account for it and disburse to the appropriate governmental agency.